END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR "Deal Pigs" SET. IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING WITH THIS SOFTWARE INSTALL: Ravenna Software’s End-User License Agreement (\"EULA\") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Ravenna Software. for the Ravenna Software product(s) identified above which may include associated software components, media, printed materials, and \"online\" or electronic documentation (\"Deal Pigs\"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using Deal Pigs, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. This license agreement represents the entire agreement concerning the program between you and Ravenna Software, (referred to as \"licenser\"), and it supersedes any prior proposal, representation, or understanding between the parties. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use Deal Pigs. Deal Pigs is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. Deal Pigs is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. Deal Pigs is licensed as follows: (a) Installation and Use.Ravenna Software grants you the right to install and use copies of Deal Pigs on your computer running a validly licensed copy of the operating system for which Deal Pigs was designed [e.g., Windows 95, Windows NT, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8].(b) Backup Copies.You may also make copies of Deal Pigs as may be necessary for backup and archival purposes.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.(a) Maintenance of Copyright Notices.You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on any and all copies of Deal Pigs.(b) Distribution.You may not distribute registered copies of Deal Pigs to third parties. Evaluation versions available for download from Ravenna Software's websites may be freely distributed.(c) Prohibition on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly.You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble Deal Pigs, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation. (d) Rental.You may not rent, lease, or lend Deal Pigs.(e) Support Services.Ravenna Software may provide you with support services related to Deal Pigs (\"Support Services\"). Any supplemental software code provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of Deal Pigs and subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA. (f) Compliance with Applicable Laws.You must comply with all applicable laws regarding use of Deal Pigs.
3. TERMINATION Without prejudice to any other rights, Ravenna Software may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of Deal Pigs in your possession.
4. COPYRIGHTAll title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to Deal Pigs and any copies thereof are owned by Ravenna Software or its suppliers. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of Deal Pigs is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants you no rights to use such content. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by Ravenna Software.
5. NO WARRANTIESRavenna Software expressly disclaims any warranty for Deal Pigs. Deal Pigs is provided 'As Is' without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, noninfringement, or fitness of a particular purpose. Ravenna Software does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within Deal Pigs. Ravenna Software makes no warranties respecting any harm that may be caused by the transmission of a computer virus, worm, time bomb, logic bomb, or other such computer program. Ravenna Software further expressly disclaims any warranty or representation to Authorized Users or to any third party.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITYIn no event shall Ravenna Software be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, or lost information) rising out of 'Authorized Users' use of or inability to use Deal Pigs, even if Ravenna Software has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will Ravenna Software be liable for loss of data or for indirect, special, incidental, consequential (including lost profit), or other damages based in contract, tort or otherwise. Ravenna Software shall have no liability with respect to the content of Deal Pigs or any part thereof, including but not limited to errors or omissions contained therein, libel, infringements of rights of publicity, privacy, trademark rights, business interruption, personal injury, loss of privacy, moral rights or the disclosure of confidential information.
7. Deal Pigs allows you to find great deals on the internet. Ravenna Software is not responsible for lost or stolen data by using this app. By installing the app you authorize Deal Pigs to capture your personal data and add it to our data store. This data will only be available to the people that have access to your personal site. We will never sell your data. When using the Deal Pigs tool, you may provide information about yourself, such as name, email and details on your computer specs. We may combine this information with other information we collect from your interaction with the service from other companies. This information is secured using industry-standard security technology using the Microsoft Azure platform. Ravenna Software will use this information solely to find you deals and will not share this information with outside parties, except to the extent necessary when ordered by law enforcement agencies."
We know you love bargains, so we'd never charge you for our app. Bacon tastes best when it's free.
Questions? Comments? Shoot a mail to email@example.com if you have any troubles. Or, leave us feedback in the app stores. We read it ALL!